Bankruptcy Lawyer Serving Hamilton County, Florida
Valuable information when choosing the best bankruptcy attorney for Hamilton County representation:
If you are considering filing bankruptcy and you live in Hamilton County, you will be required to file your case in the Federal Bankruptcy Court in Jacksonville.
Choose D.C. Higginbotham’s legal services, located in downtown Jacksonville, Florida.
I am in need of a Hamilton County bankruptcy attorney. Why use an attorney from Jacksonville?
Consider these facts:
- I am a life-long resident of Jacksonville, Florida and practice bankruptcy law exclusively.
- I am a graduate of the University of Florida School of Law and served four years in the U.S. Marine Corps as a Judge Advocate General.
- I have over 25 years of experience handling thousands of bankruptcy cases in Jacksonville, Florida.
- My staff and I are familiar with the Jacksonville Bankruptcy Court Judges, Trustees and courthouse personnel.
- I have the knowledge and experience to analyze your problem and recommend the best course of action for you.
- I will personally prepare your papers so I know that you are getting the maximum benefit of the bankruptcy laws.
- Your free initial consultation can be by phone to save you time and money, or in my office – it will always be with me.