Bankruptcy Lawyer Serving Columbia County
Valuable information when choosing the best bankruptcy attorney for Columbia County representation:
If you are considering filing bankruptcy and live in Columbia County, you will be required to file your case in the Federal Bankruptcy Court in Jacksonville.
Consider using the Bankruptcy Law Firm of D.C. Higginbotham located downtown in Jacksonville, Florida.
If I live here, why use a Jacksonville bankruptcy attorney instead of a Columbia County bankruptcy attorney?
Consider these facts:
- I am a life-long resident of Jacksonville, Florida and practice bankruptcy law exclusively.
- I am a graduate of the University of Florida School of Law and served four years in the U.S. Marine Corps as a Judge Advocate General.
- I have over 25 years of experience handling thousands of bankruptcy cases in Jacksonville, Florida.
- My staff and I are familiar with the Jacksonville Bankruptcy Court Judges, Trustees and courthouse personnel.
- I have the knowledge and experience to analyze your problem and recommend the best course of action for you.
- I will personally prepare your papers so I know that you are getting the maximum benefit of the bankruptcy laws.
- Your free initial consultation can be by phone to save you time and money, or in my office – it will always be with me.